topad

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I've been working on....

I've been busy busy busy!

With St. Patrick's day coming up, Lily and I have been working on decorations for the house, along with one wicked leprechaun trap (to be finished today).  It's been fun, but taken a very long time for her.  We've really had to go bit by bit with this activity.

I finished up clue 4 on the Bernat Mystery Crochet Along on Sunday, and so with two free days I've been knitting like crazy! I've got just over 3 weeks to finish up on the girls Easter sweaters, and this CAL Afghan just keeps getting in the way!  With the two days I was able to very nearly complete the body of Lily's sweater, which means that all I've got left to do with them is sleeves... and since this is my own pattern, I really have no idea what i'm doing for the sleeves yet!  Eeeeek!  I'm thinking just simple 3/4" will be just fine, but who knows, when I get that far, I could hate it.

I've got another crochet potholder pattern coming out this week, as well as hopefully getting the picture uploaded for my newest knit cowl pattern.  So look for those coming sometime this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

247086_TV episodes & movies instantly streaming from Netflix. Start your FREE trial!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...